The current COVID-19 outbreak has forced us to make some changes in the way we practice. In the office we’re doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy environment for patients that come in for treatment. We’ve had several requests for alternative options for those patients who want to begin or continue treatment without coming into the office.
Because we want to do all we can to continue caring for our patients during these uncertain times, we are introducing the option for TeleHealth visits. You can now have a virtual chiropractic appointment from the safety and comfort of your home. While there are some parts of treatment that we can’t provide virtually, there are many valuable things we can offer without having you come into the office. Consistency of care is one of the most important aspects when it comes to treating acute and chronic pain. One of the major benefits of TeleHealth is that it minimizes gaps of care in your treatment and allows us to continue helping you achieve your goals.
Through a TeleHealth visit, we can discuss your condition and develop the best possible plan to help treat it. Here are some of the other benefits of TeleHealth visits.
- Receive the care you need while minimizing risks related to current COVID-19 outbreak.
- Zero commuting time! No time spent in the waiting room. No need to take off time from work or find a babysitter to watch your kids.
- Have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have, such as: “Is it better to use ice or heat? Will walking help or hurt my condition? Should I be doing more or less exercise? Are these supplements helping my condition?”
- Receive personalized recommendations on how to safely perform daily activities like working from home, doing housework, caring for your kids, lying in bed, etc.
- Develop a rehab exercise protocol to help decrease pain and enhance healing. Go over exercises to ensure that they are being done properly and determine when alterations should be made to make the exercises more comfortable or more challenging.
Please contact our office to learn more about the treatment options we are offering. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.